ATTENTION: Due to the cybersecurity attack, the City of Atlanta’s WebConnect! Website is down. In order to retrieve your water consumption history, you will need to make an open records request.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a “Water Usage Report“
- Include the consumption timeframe (i.e. 1/1/2016 – 12/31/2017 for all of 2016 and 2017 data)
- Request that the data be sent in Excel spreadsheet form. This will make the upload to ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager easier. You can also request the data in PDF format.
- Make sure to include your account number in the email.
Up to one year of water consumption history can be retrieved electronically from the City of Atlanta WebConnect! Website. To retrieve older data, contact your customer representative and ask that they send consumption and billing data beginning on or before your preferred date to current date in spreadsheet form.
To access your water consumption data, you will need to create an account. If you already have an account, click Sign In and proceed to step 4.
Step 1: To create an account, please gather the following items:
- Account Number
- Zip Code for the account service address
- Last 4 digits of the company Tax Identification Number or the last 4 digits of the account holder’s Social Security Number.
After gathering these items, click Create Account to get started.
Step 2 – Enter the account number from a water bill into the field and click Continue.
Step 3 – Enter the last four digits of the Tax ID Number (TIN) and account Zip Code. Complete the other required fields and click Continue.
Step 4 – Select Consumption History from the menu on the left to view the water and sewage consumption for each of your accounts.
Step 5 – Ensure that the account in the drop-down menu next to the Account Number field shows the account for which you wish to retrieve water consumption history. If not, click on the drop-down menu to select the desired account.
Download the water consumption history as a spreadsheet by clicking Export to Excel. Note that the Sewer consumption does not need to be tracked in Portfolio Manager. Also, the cost information is not shown in the consumption history table.
Step 6 – Click on Billing Details on the menu to the left. Ensure that the desired account is selected from the drop down menu next to Account Number. Download the water cost history to a spreadsheet by clicking Export to Excel and you are all done (see below in green).